The Club’s mission is to:
- Provide a spirit of fellowship and co-operation among Members and to provide them with recreational and sporting facilities
- Utilise those available resources and influences of the Club, to aid and assist for the betterment of the Members or their families
- Utilise those available resources and influences of the Club, to assist other groups and organisations to improve and enhance their involvement within the community
- Provide facilities and services that meet the needs of the members and patrons of the Club and in doing so, obtain and operate within any licences or permits that are required by law
- Reinvest any profits in the Club and consider all opportunities to improve facilities, services, and community links of the Club.